Sunday, January 11, 2015

In Everything #322

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


Spend some time thinking over these two verses;  it will change your heart and mind.

_________________________Today's personal note from Dennis

Greetings from HOME in beautiful Tempe, AZ

I wanted to update you to what is happening concerning my health. Especially for those of who are not on Facebook. 

The day after Christmas I went to Starbucks. Came home and then it is dream. I fell asleep in the car in the driveway. Sandy found me in about an hour and with the three older grandsons who happened to show up about that time drug me out of the car. I sat on the driveway for a while longer. I was in extreme pain.  I was scheduled to leave Sunday for Houston and did not want to miss that. Through pain meds I made it until the next day. Still stubbornly refusing to go to the hospital I waited until Saturday and that's when I woke when Sandy calledl the ambulance to take me to the ER.

Upon arriving at the ER the Doctor  told Sandy my condition was LIFE THREATENING. He said this man is to go no where for 24 hours. I was admitted for the next nine days. 

Needless to say I missed the Houston appointment. We have been rescheduled for January 26-February 7th. Please pray I regain some strength and stay healthy, until we get to Houston. I am scheduled to have an ERCP on Monday January 12th in order to check on the stent. 

I am currently a PRETTY YELLOW COLOT.....Jaundice!

Please continue to pray. Sandy is totally amazing. She is an amazing caregiver. 
Our pastor asked me today, "Don't you think that is how God made her. I agreed. How grateful I am for her and my whole family. 

Blessings to all of you.  ~ DGW

No comments:

Post a Comment