Thursday, October 29, 2009

No Whining! #68

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing; (NAS)

Easier said than done you say? Sure it is. The natural tendency of life is to complain, gripe, bicker, grumble and fight. To do even some things without it is quite difficult. But to do all things? Well, maybe you should live with my husband for while, or maybe be at my job, or have to put up with my health, or my neighbors, or maybe my pastor. It is not easy to keep from grumbling.

Yet God reminds you often that you need not grumble. Grumbling is really a lack of faith in a God who knows all and knows exactly where you are and what you need. Sometimes your lack of purpose is caused when you fail to trust and instead complain.

There is a reason: Philippians 2:15 that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world.(NAS) Your purpose is to always Glorify our Father.


I hope you find purpose for your life today as you grow in Christ. May God bless you as your spiritual life prospers in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment