Monday, March 23, 2015

A Message

It is with a heavy heart I write this note to all of Dennis' faithful readers. He was an amazing man and I will truly miss him, but I must express my gratefulness to all of you for your encouragement to Dennis. He, himself, was so encouraged when you would drop him an email and share how God's Word came alive to you. He rejoiced with you and diligently prayed for you because he truly cared.

I wish I could individually thank each one of you for the emails, texts, cards, phone calls, visits, gifts, food, coffee, Fa
cebook "likes" and posts, but I was overwhelmed with the countless number of messages to reply to. So I have chosen social media to send my thanks.

Again, thank you to many who shared in Dennis' Homecoming Celebration last week. As I said, he would have loved every minute of it! If you were unable to attend you still have the opportunity to view the video on line. Here is the link -http://youtu.be/tmGGhD0JS38

Many of you have asked, "Will someone continue the weekly devotion?" Others have said how much you will miss the photos of our grandchildren. I know that however God chooses to encourage you will be exactly what you need because He is ALWAYS faithful.

Thanks to each of you. May God bless you with grace and peace.

In closing I wanted to share with you one of the last photos of Dennis. It was taken at our Christmas Family Dinner.


~ Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment