Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Heartfelt Need #319

Greetings from Home, 

I am really weak and in lots of pain. My cancer is growing at a rate 7 times faster than normal. I met with Dr Wolin and received more information  than I could comprehend. Overall, the KY trip was a success. Dr Wolin wants me to go to Houston, TX for the actual treatment for my cancer.

The First Baptist Church of Tempe will open an account that you may donate to in order to defray the expenses of the actual treatment, including travel, meals, hotel, and followup. It is possible that the medicare and health insurance I currently have may pay for part of it. The cost will be 40-70 thousand dollars with all the tests and other procedures that will be necessary. Any changes and I will let you know immediately. I will also follow-up with another announcement later this week or early next week. 

I am waiting for more information about dates and actual costs. We plan to be in Houston December 28 to January 10; unless times change.

I CANNOT TAKE MONEY OUT OF PURPOSE MINISTRIES FOR PERSONAL NEEDS SO DON'T SEND MONEY TO PURPOSE MINISTRIES. 

The checks need sent to First Baptist Church Tempe. The address is 4525 S McClintock Dr. Tempe, AZ.  Checks need to  be made out to First Baptist Church of Tempe. The account name is "MEDICAL FAITH FUND". put it on the memo line and the outside of envelope.
You will receive a tax deductible contribution from the church.

I pray God will bless you with His amazing Grace. Love all of you so much. 

Dennis Wood 

PS: If you have questions please email me at
   purposeministries@gmail.com


* You may contribute another way by clicking on the link below to "Dennis Wood's Carcenoid Cancer Treatment Fundraiser" on GiveForward! Please help us reach our goal by visiting http://gfwd.at/1xbrLIy. You can donate to the fundraiser and 
give words of encouragement in the form of a “Hug”. 
Thank you for your support. Together we can reach our goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment