Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Under the Circumstances #129

Philippians 1:12
12 Now I want you to know, brethren, that my circumstances have turned out for the greater progress of the gospel, (NAS)

Ever find yourself in a mess? Most of us have. We might say we are under the circumstances. Although some would question you as to why you were under the circumstances it still is an accurate description of how we often find ourselves.

How we view those circumstances will have a profound effect on your life.

Paul, the apostle, whose circumstances were a jail sentence, found that he had a greater opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ than ever. He saw his circumstances as the hand of God on his life and the result was progress for the Kingdom of God.

Real purpose may be the very circumstance you find yourself in at this very moment.

_________________________Personal notes from Dennis

Greetings from Quartzsite, AZ!

Sandy and I are in Quartzsite this week. We are having a great time. The Lord has opened the door to share our faith in Christ with many people. We have shared the devotionals each morning with the Campers on Mission group. What a joy it is to watch a committed group of people to minister to the crowds at Quartzsite.

I would like to ask for prayer for my health. I am within two weeks of needing to have my liver tube replaced. It has really need changed sooner, so I am having some issues with my liver. I appreciate your prayers.

Sandy and I are looking forward to spending some time at home waiting for our next assignment from the Lord.

I appreciate all of you and love you. ~ DGW



No comments:

Post a Comment